Nicole's Notions

Thursday, May 14, 2009

So smart yet so....hmm what's the word?

That's my baby boy Collin. I swear he is so darn smart! He understands pretty much you ask him to do. Need a diaper? He'll go get it. Tell him its buh-bye time, he will get every ones shoes and coats/jackets. Tell him its bath time, he tries his hardest to undress himself, which he cannot do on his own yet, but sure does try!

Again today we were practicing body parts. Just yesterday he would only point to his upper lip/nose when asked anything. Today....
Eyes, Hair/Head, mouth, nose, hand, feet... He got them all perfect!

This boy is the sweetest little guy! Then his favorite thing to do of late is to say buh-byes to someone. I had to head off to work tonight and did my goodnights, which consist of going to each of my boys (hubs included) and ask for kisses & hugs. I go to Tom get a kiss and a hug and say I love you. I go to Thomas and do the same only when I say I love you I point to my eye, heart, and then to him. I of course do the same with Collin who almost did not want to let go of me, and completed the I and you portion of my eye heart you ritual <3 Talk about making my night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home