Nicole's Notions

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Got some facts.

Finally, I know some facts.

Here's the story, Daddy is talking to a 21 year old mentally challenged pedophile. He thinks no one knows. We all thought this relationship ended last May. I guess it is still going on, behind everyone's back.

Truth is out now, she never calls him. Only three times since October. He calls her every other day, usually 4 days a week. No call is longer than 6 minutes. And usually there is two in a row.

Can it be, "Hey I am on my way."
Followed by a, "Hey I am here!"

?? Why would he call her? What does he see in her? Why would anyone want to socialize with a person who thinks its normal to violate children?


I will get to the bottom of this and make these scumbags pay.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jolene said...

((hugs)) Hope you find some answers Nicole!

March 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home