Nicole's Notions

Monday, May 18, 2009

New Camera Lens=New Photos!

So I got my new (used) lens. It was made for a film camera, so it does not focus automatically on my D40, one down fall of buying the cheapest D-SLR.. Oh well, I should know how to anyway. Right?

Here are a couple photographs I took this afternoon while messing with my boys. My son Thomas is an awesome model:

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Collin wanted to get in the fun as well, but he needs props or will not stay still for me:

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

It was funny, Tom usually hates getting his photo taken, almost as much as me. When ever I want a shot of him, he tells me I already have the perfect models and I don't need him. Strangely even he struck a pose for me:

Photobucket

I cannot wait to have more fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home