Nicole's Notions

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Can't. Stay. Awake.

So yeah.. haven't blogged [or been online] in like.. um.. forever?

Pregnancy and methadone maintenance are really, really taking a toll on me. I need to lower my dose, but I have been advised not to while pregnant. I cannot take this fatigue much longer. I get up at 6:30 a.m. every morning to go off and get medicated. If Tom has side work I am "up" for the day, if not, I go back to bed until 11-12. If it is a day where he is working I put Collin down for a nap at 11 a.m. Let Thomas play some Wii or V-Smile or watch a movie, while I sleep. If it is a day Tom is home, Collin will not nap until 1:30-2:30, which is when I will go back to sleep until at least 4. If it is a work night I will not get to go to bed until 12-1 a.m. If it is not a work night, I head to bed right after Collin at 8:30, I will usually fall asleep before 10. But then, from 10 p.m. until I get up in the a.m. I am up at least every 2 hours to pee or reposition myself. >_<

Sounds like enough sleep right? It used to be. All I want to do is sleep. When I am not sleeping I am lounging on the couch falling asleep struggling to stay awake.

Anyone wanna be me for a while?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 4, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home